Wednesday 11 December 2013

Christmas Nails for Nailagogo


I know that a lot of people love Christmas but I really feel that my family and I love Christmas that little bit more. It is absolutely my favourite time of year with everything from lights to decorations to christmas food being number one priority in December. This is why that it is UNBELIEVABLE to me that I have waited 11 days to do Christmas nails!!


@Nailsagogo is hosting a Christmas nails competition ending on 23rd December that has one rule - each nail had to have a different design on it. So I decided to illustrate the hats and antlers of Christmas characters! Originally on my thumb I had three paper crowns that you get from christmas crackers but it really didn't fit in with the other nails so I swapped it for mistletoe instead!


For the colours I used Sephora It-Girl (red), Sephora Black Lace (black), Essie Blanc (white), Kiko Green, Collection Antique Rose 12 (brown) and H&M Graffiti Nail Polish Black/White Glitter! For the base colour, I mixed a small amount of brown nail polish with a lot of the white and for the antlers I mixed a small amount of black nail polish with a lot of the brown!


Unfortunately the other entries are much better than mine so there is no chance I'll win! But it still felt great to do Christmas nails - yippee!





1 comment:

  1. I love it! :) Very inspirational. Thanks so much for sharing!
    Tina from blog Style Sinners

    As it's the season of giving, I decided to do a giveaway on my blog :) I'd be glad if you joined! You can win a 150$ voucher.
    http://tinasstylesinners.blogspot.com/2013/12/giveaway-win-150-voucher.html

    ReplyDelete